Thursday, January 11, 2007

Slave - Part II

My slave is back. He keeps calling to ask if he can clean my house, run errands, do my shopping, and basically be bossed around by me. The offer is so tempting. If it were not for the fact that I am not interested in him AT ALL - I would hop right on that offer and get him working like Spartacus (before Spartacus got all rebellious). But because I am not interested in him and because I know it would totally turn him on to be ordered and kicked a round a bit by me - I won't do it. It grosses me out. Eeew.

On Halloween, a few friends came over and we went to a neighbour's party. The party was pretty basic save the odd dominatrix (or whatever they are called) and her guy on a leash. When the dancing started, her 'dog' got on the floor and she went around asking all the women to take a turn at whipping him. Marie Antoinette and several odd witches gave it a try. I was tempted just for the joke of it. But my cutie pie was there - so I thought better of it. (Yes, I do have a cutie pie..and have been pretty well happily occupied with him for 5 months now).

I just don't get the slave, victim, thing. I don't think I will ever understand what turns people on about that stuff. Being devoted to whims of other people seems so futile. Luckily for me, my cutie pie doesn't ever do anything unless you ask 45 times. So, there's no chance of me being grossed out by his desire to be my slave. (Although wouldn't mind seeing him in a Toga and peeling grapes for me).

I know what some of you are thinking. Get the slave over and get all those stupid projects done - clean the downstairs closet, sort out the boxes in the attic, clean the skylight windows, re-plant those window boxes, re-paint the main bedroom, fix the door handle to the downstairs loo, etc etc. But you know, I can't do that. He would get too attached. He would be so aroused that he might want to stick around and demonstrate his secondary addiction - a foot fetish. I know Let's just stop here. Plus, it just grosses me out when he calls and in this low, growly voice (which he thinks is sexy) and asks 'What can I do for you today? You need me to run errands for you? Clean your floors? anything?'. EEEEEW.

No thanks Laundryitus. Thanks for the offer Spick and Spanicus. See ya later DoanythingIwantipus. Hasta la vista Scrubmytoileticus.

I am happy with my cutie pie - 'Lieonthecouch-donothingatallicus'.