Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Brussels Confidential gets Busted


My mobile phone might as well be a Greek labyrinth. I don't know my way around it. I am terrible at fussing with settings and I don't bother. I also make tons of mistakes. Only a month ago my girlfriend AK from Finland - who is first on my phone contact list - asked me to enter a fake name at the top of my contact list - so that I would stop sending garbled message txts to her each time I throw my phone in my briefcase.

Last week, a friend sent me a txt message asking if I still have my blog and asking for the web address again. So I sent a reply txt with the blog address as requested.

Little did I realise, I had sent it to the wrong person. Of course.

Now this isn't such a bad thing. I don't usually slag anyone off in my blogs so it's ok to share. (OK I may say some things about 'the Slave' once in a while - but come on - that's a given) However, I like to be in control of deciding who sees what and when.

Now, if there's someone I might fancy, it goes without saying that I would prefer that he not really know about some of my escapades - or indeed about my Jungle Drawer until he's either hooked on me or safely tucked away in the 'friend only' file.

So, you can understand my frustration when a Smokin' Hot guy I know gets a look see at Brussels Confidential's blog before he gets a touchy feely with Brussels Confidential herself.

And when I say 'Smokin' hot' - well, those of you who have dated Crew Boys in University can understand. A rower's bum to die for and thighs to swoon over. Am I that shallow? YA. I am.


The real question is this: Will it help or hinder my social interaction with 'Smokin' Hot guy' if he knows I fancy men in Motorcycle leathers (helmet required), cook for men like I want to make love to them, and dream of a man in my kitchen wearing only an apron and holding a roast chicken?

Gee, I hope not. There is a lot on this blog tho!

It's not like I play around or anything (those of you who may have known me in University or in the 10 years immediately after University please refrain from laughing so hard you fall off your chair) I am an honest woman just feeling her way through the quagmire of men out there.... Still looking for the man with a chicken.


Here's the good news. Brussels Confidential had another wonderful evening with Mr. Smokin' Hot guy' and hopes to have more of them. Nothing was said about my documented activities, the 'slave', nor mention of the Stig - so all is well.