Friday, October 31, 2008

Window Boys


It's Friday - I've had a long week. Too much work and tired as heck. The morning seems to be dragging on for ever...

It's cold and grey and Belgium -ish. Just dreary.

What could possibly perk me up today?

The Window Boys! The Window Boys are here!!!

2 rather handsome, young Belgian guys who climb all over my office to clean my windows. For a few minutes, these guys work in tandem, up and down and around my huge office window. It's like watching a Chippendales routine (fully clothed sadly). A breath of energy and fresh air. A whish of nicely fitting blue jeans and buff bodies. A whirlwind of man, men! And they are so totally nice.



At the risk of sounding like a Diet Coke commercial - yum ee

A few winks and smiles and the cuties are gone.

They missed a teeny weeny spot on the glass (or two), but honestly, I think they might be the very best window cleaners in the entire whole wide world, really.