Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Return of the Stig



Mondays are usually drab. Not this past Monday tho....

About 8 PM I heard the faint rumbling of the engine blocks away. I could hear the distinct revving of the Triumph Motorcycle as it sped closer to my house. The pit of my stomach was trembling with excitement like when you wait in front row seats at a huge rock concert. Anticipation - this speed is not fast enough.

Suddenly the roar was intensely loud and powerful. Everything shaking and big as if the motorcycle was on the ceiling! Goosebumps and heavy, fast breathing. The roar softened and came to a deep idle, a few seconds later, a powerful spit and click and it was off.

I was slightly warm...waiting...

And there he was. Casting a shadow 20 feet high in the night light of the entryway.

All of him.

Black Leather, Textile , carbon fibre, Kevlar and reinforced nylon with pads in all the right places. Dark visor down, shiny, mysterious. Big manly boots, huge gloves. The squeak of leather clad thighs fighting muscle to muscle as he strode. A cruising, cool, confident, waking dream of hot engine-fueled man.

The Stig had returned.

Never, ever underestimate the power of foreplay. Watching the Stig strip his leathers is pure foreplay to me. The minute the visor goes up, I'm done for.

The gloves, the helmet - all salty and sweaty and hot. Everything from the sound of the straps being undone to the leather and kevlar rubbing together to the slap of taut skin being peeled of hot and sweaty layers.

He's so wonderful. He's so BIG. And kind - always greets Bunny Dog first. A man after my own heart. Though he knows I would rocket launch myself on him if he didn't break up the foreplay a bit....smart Stig. In control Stig.

Needless to say, he did take care of me in my rather overwhelmed state. He knows what he's doing. He's a romantic with a good heart and he's the sexiest man on the planet.

Thanks for the visit Stig. Come again soon